In addition to writing, presenting, and teaching, I have assisted multiple organizations and independent professionals with a variety of services and experiences. Some of these are listed below. [Learn more About Me.]
Professional development sessions focused on using technology in work and school settings. Past webinar topics and audiences include:
- How to Create an Online Class – Rabbinical Assembly, Meditations on Career Advancement Series
- Engaging an Online Audience – Rabbinical Assembly, Meditations on Career Advancement Series
- An Introduction to Infographics – Florida State University (counseling courses)
- Blogging Strategies for Career Services Practitioners – National Career Development Association
- Social Media: College Applications and the Job Search Process – UC Berkeley Extension (career planning course)
Online Learning – Design and Development
Online learning options ranging from self-paced modules to multi-week, instructor-led courses.
- Tutorials – Online continuing education resulting in CEUs
- Training Courses – Online versions of face-to-face classes with a focus on student-student, student-instructor, and student-content interactions
- Academic Courses – 8-, 10-, and 16-week classes offered in a traditional, cohort format online
These projects include establishing learning objectives, selecting appropriate instructional strategies and tools, and aligning activities and assessments with intended outcomes. I have also served as a Subject Matter Expert (Instructional Technology) working with other design and development teams.
Guiding organizations and individuals through a range of tasks and tools. Several examples are listed below.
- Audience Analysis – Understanding the characteristics of those you want to reach with your services, message, and information
- Blogging – Developing an editorial calendar; Exploring content types
- Newsletters – Providing an engaging and professional publication to your email list
- Social Media Management – Tools and strategies for posting across platforms; Account profiles; Coordinating a Twitter chat
- Website Basics – Registering a domain; Setting up a new website; Website audits
Please contact me if you or your organization needs assistance!