I’ve had the opportunity to connect with various media outlets as an Education Advisor and spokesperson for BestColleges.com. These connections include radio, tv, web, print, and podcast interviews about a variety of projects and topics related to higher education. Selected interviews are listed below.
- Bloomberg – COVID-19, One Year On in Higher Education (@22:50)
- Yahoo Finance – Racial inequality becomes top election issue for college students
- Cheddar TV – BestColleges survey reveals many business leaders halting or slowing college grad recruitment
- CBS 17 (Raleigh, NC) – Job Alert with Bill Young – Skills Gap
- WKOW (Madison, WI) – Student groups work to encourage young people to vote
- WBTV (Charlotte, NC) – College graduates looking for work during the pandemic
- WTNH (Litchfield, CT) – College student talks embracing the change in senior year for class of 2020
- KTVK (Phoenix, AZ) – Businesses are changing how they recruit, hire college grads because of coronavirus pandemic
- NBC (multiple outlets) – Stressed students: Coronavirus leaves future uncertain
- EdTech Magazine – Key Trends to Understand for Successful Online Courses
- Reader’s Digest – Things you may not see in schools after coronavirus
- EdScoop – Online education gets positive reviews in recent college survey
- Simply Money – How Are Your College Kids Navigating This Unusual Job Market?
- American Viewpoints – What’s influencing young voters is probably different from what is influencing you
- Market Wrap with Moe Ansari – Student loan debt forgiveness
- WINA (Charlottesville, VA) – Develop Soft Skills to Advance Your Career
- WGN (Chicago, IL) – The Rollye James Show – How COVID-19 is impacting education (October 15, 2020)
- KGMI (Bellingham, WA) – Student stress from COVID-19 disruptions
- WTVN (Columbus, OH) – with Joel Riley – Student mental exhaustion and will we see students back in the classroom sooner or later?